sIFR.useStyleCheck weirdness in Safari 4 and Opera -


Therefore, I am using sIFR (version 3, revision 436) to change the elements in my navigation, and Everything is beautiful but when I turn on CIFR. To detect the CSS loads of style checks, everything becomes misguided in Safari 4. I mean that it looks like the inserted dummy divis with its 42px left margin, and it throws it from sIFR'd text so that it is not in the right horizontal position or when it is considered when it does not wrap, etc. . I also get a horizontal scroll bar in my browser window, which is always fun. But, if I change the size of the browser window, then everything is fine and then OK.

I know that it does not come in Firefox. It affects the opera in Safari 3 yet has not tested God knows that what will happen when I set fire to IE, but I'm guessing that it will really be okay because Mark (Wabben) It is to say that SIFR. Style check is to improve performance in Safari and Opera.

Any suggestions? I discovered a way to force a painter, but could not understand it. If this happens then it will not be a very elegant solution.

Whatever cares, I came to know that the problem was that my sIFR.css was my typography .css was loading before. The reason for this is that when you use sIFR.useStyleCheck, sIFR waits for a replacement until it detects that it is not included in the dummy device, 42px margin-left. 42 px margin is definitely set by sIFR.css After 42px left margin is detected, SIFR happily transfers your text from place to place, even if your rest css organizes that text, the text Keeps / styles in the first place, it has not loaded yet. After the replacement is made, your typography CSS does not move them - unless you resize the browser window and the SIFR reprints.

So my first guess is that the dummy divis was about to throw something in no way at all. Dummy Div has been successfully removed and nothing changes.

What was interesting is that different browsers handle CSS differently It is clear that all css should be processed before putting Firefox on CIFR how the dummy div is styled. But for opera and safari, it is important that the CSS load is in the right order as the SIFR is like the style winds. So, it has decided "strange" as described above in Safari and Opera, but I'm still on the subject in some mysterious style issues ... but this is another story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -