php - Authentication in headers through credentials instead of cookie -


I'm reaching a URL that requires authentication, so for certification I am using a cookie like this

  $ out = "$ path HTTP / 1.0 \ r \ n Host: $ host \ r \ n cookie: user = $ cookie \ r \ n \ r \ n"; $ Fp = fsockopen ($ host, 80, $ error, $ errstr, 30) or htmlerror ('bandwidth limit exceeded, please try again later.'); FILIT ($ FP, $ out);  

So I want to know that instead of cookies I $ out

thanks

< I had a quick view, you can try putting something in the question part of the URI.

$ out = 'div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text" GET / *? * Username = $ user and password = $ encrypted pw http / 1.1 '

$ out = '/ N' 'host: $ host'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -