.net - Data gathering - web service or hosted web application? -


I collect information from many websites on a regular basis throughout the day and client information through that web service interface

Is it possible to do this, and as a result "application" can be distributed through a commercial hosting package or do I need to go to a dedicated server to collect data on the equation side?

In short, I need to gather information every 10 minutes, parsing the resultant data, store it in memory, and then send the elements of that data back when the request through the web service is done.

I am looking at a pure solution, but if I want to achieve the goal through some other routes, then I am happy for some advice.

View in Google AppEngine: Get started free and go commercial if needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -