MVVM binding DataGrid (WPF Toolkit) to DataTable -


I use MVVM for my project, the binding which works for the first time on the datatable but I have an update Data is datatable, it does not seem to affect the data grid. Does anyone know the way to solve it?

Without difficulty to say more difficulty and maybe some code (and I use the Haven WPF Toolkit Grid Do not - I use infrastructics.) Some things:

  • Are you informing the UI in property changes (by implementing the INTEFpropytti Change interface) MVVM classes?

  • How do you say "After updating data on datatable"? Through the grid or through any other medium? Are your MVVM classes being correctly "refreshed" (and, for example, to inform Datagrid / UI that the data has changed)?

I had various fate with this stuff. Sometimes the Infragistics grid does not update if I add, say, program an element to archivematically, I will have to read the whole thing again to update the grid. I have not yet found the reason that you are working with a similar "discrepancy" here.

Sorry, not necessarily useful but can not help you enough in the right direction ... without much information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -