Is it possible to remote debug a VirtualBox with visual studio? -


I am running different versions of our application on the open source of the sun, is it possible to reboot the app from the host OS? With visual studio? The problem is that when I want to connect to a remote machine in Visual Studio, I have to enter the computer name or IP and in the virtual box the IP is not capable of pinging from the host machine.

I am mainly interested in original code debugging (so I can run with an authentication), but if there is any way to debug the managed code then please tell me.

I should note that the host OS is Vista and Guest XP. Thank you for Mark, I have got some work, I will note the steps I have to take for future reference:

  1. VM network from NAT to Change the default protection in the guest OS setting for classic - local users authenticate themselves
  2. / Code> Like:

    • Control Panel - & gt; Administrative Tools - & gt; Local security policy
    • local policies - & gt; Security options
    • Network access: sharing and security models for local accounts to classical - local users authenticate themselves
    • Reboot guest OS

    • Disabled on guest OS
      • If msvsmon Can '
      • Firewall. Cpl

It seems that For the Network Adapter, go to NAT's guest settings in your guest settings, choose Networking, and if the network type is NAT, then switch it to the brad. NAT produces an address range which is not public; Whereas, the bridge guests will give an IP as the host on the same subnet as the host.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -