Is it possible to do a Facebook status update programatically in .NET? -


I am using Twitter's Oeth API to update a user's Twitter account update, provided They allow / authorize my site works great with their Twitter account.

Can this be done on Facebook?

I was told that Facebook connect does so, but all I can find is that Facebook embedded app (mini websites that sit inside the Facebook application)

I do not want to do anything like this. I just want to permit a user to allow their website to read / write their Facebook account (authorization) and then update their Facebook status.

Can this be done? Any links for .NET examples?

EDIT: When I say 'status update', does Facebook call it 'Feed'? As you publish a new feed item?

EDIT 2: OK, I tried to see the web for some scenario examples, so that I can imagine my problem.

What is YouTube? In YT, when you post a video, you can automatically update your Facebook Status Feed Cheeses ... provided you have given YT permission to do this. See this picture ...

Note how YT allows you to allow Facebook? This is what I am trying to do.

And .. (This is important) ... This is a fire-forgery. Once the user clicks on Facebook Connect, Authorizes, then returns to the original (my) website, the user is never authorized, again (this is what Twitter does, BTW).

Is this possible? Please search for keywords that I know about, to do this, in .NET, please?

you can

Specifically, this method might be for you What are you looking at.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -