Inheritance and subflows with Spring WebFlow in grails -


The Spring Web Flow supports some advanced reuse features such as Flow Legacy and Subfluway in these definitions of SWF XML Definitions It is very easy to use, for example:

  & lt; Flow parent = "parent" & gt; & Lt; Subflow-state id = "addGuest" subflow = "createGuest" & gt;  

Can I use these features in Grails? Can I define SWF groovy using DSL? How can I use spring webflow definitions in Grails?

Read about Grails documentation:

Grails of subflows via DSL Supports, I have not tried legacy.

Cheers

Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -