http status code 301 - bots and 301 redirect -


I have changed the structure of my site more than 6 months ago. I find out the use of legacy url and redirect to the new url with a 301 status code. I have verified with the jarring that the status code is returned correctly on request. But bots (yahoo slips, ballbottel, etc.) are still killing old URLs. Is there something I am missing? No, crawlers only take a lot, very long time to get the message.

I have been crawling the bots with leaves that have not been in existence since 2005 - when people make addresses with permanent Weed, they are in fact.

Additionally, depending on your URL being structured, you can reject the old address with robots .txt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -