C# RegEx: Ignore case... in pattern? -


I am using the system. Lesson Regular Expressions Reges To do some searches in the ISMCH (string string, reggae pattern) string.

Is there any way to specify that the pattern should be ignored in the regexpattern string? (Without using Ige Regex.IsMatch (teststring, regexPattern, RegexOptions.IgnoreCase))

? I) the case begins insensitive in the case of insensitive, (? - i) it ends it is,

  (? I) foo (? - i) Bar  

match FOObar but not fooBAR .

Edit: I should have said this (? - i) case-sensitive mailing starts - if you want a complete pattern You do not need (? I) "end" to be case-insensitive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -