c# - Building and running VS2005 project on linux with MonoDevelop? -


I have a VS 2005 project that I am trying to run on Linux. First - is it possible? The project is .NET 2.0, and Mono JIT 2.0.1 on my Linux machine. This project successfully builds in Monodebad, but when I run it, I get an exception stack:

  No compromise of tampering: System.NotmixedException: The requested feature is not implemented System.Data SystemViewManager.System.Collections.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator () [0x00000] System.window.form.listbunding.höper.gatelistItem type (System.Object Datasource, System.String Datamember) [0x00000] on System.with Windows.Forms. SystemBindingHelper.GetListItemType (System.Object List) [0x00000] on System.Windows.Forms.BindingSource.SetList (IELITI) [0x00000]  

...

Am I missing some assemblies, or am I just looking for something that can not be done? I am not programming as much as NIT, so please seduce the lack of knowledge on this.

It seems that this method has been implemented in newer versions of mono. (2.0 a year old.)

If you want to scan your conventions, it will tell you that you do not support mono.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -