asp.net mvc - why is it, that On file upload, the Application_BeginRequest is not being triggered on published site? -


I think the part of the question is definitely, how can I fix it:

I have an ASPNET MVC site that triggers the web development environment Cassini:

Secure void Application_BeginRequest (Object Sender, EventArgs E) {}

Upload the file to one, but when I publish it on my IIS 7 machine, it will not trigger it too ..

It still does that Called on other normal page loads, it is not uploaded.

Why is there a need to get my hands, because the published site is probably not being handled by MVC What can I do to do this?

It would be nice if I could change my register rotor instead of changing the IIS configuration, but any sign in the right direction is appreciating!

Thanks,

Rick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -