apache - Complex htaccess rewrite rules - where do i start? -


I have already asked about mod_rewrite here and got the correct answer but now I need some complex and really need somebody The advice of such a person who knows better mod_rewrite.

My rewriting rule looks like this so far:

  RewriteRule ([a-zA-Z _-] +) / ([0-9] ?) Index.php? Cat = $ 1 and page = $ 2  

and it shows the URL as follows: / categoryname and shows the page like / categoryname / 1 / .

But I would really like to modify the rule of working with sub categories such as / categoryname / subcategoryname / and still page system ( subcat / 2 / ), but I can not wrap my head around it.

If you are, then sub-cat rewrites need to be ignored on the main category etc.

Can anyone help me in hopes.

  rewrite rule [a-zA-Z _-] + / ([a-zA -Z_-] +) / ([0- 9]?) Index.php? C = $ 1 and page = $ 2 [L] rewrite Raoul ([a-zA-Z _-] +) / ([0- 9]?) Index.php? Cat = $ 1 and page = $ 2 [L]  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -