ajax - extendedDataTable resize -


I am using components of richfaces extended data tables and grid height to show all the rows without using the scroller I need to expand. I have added the Java Script method to run on page load to do this. The purpose of this method is to change the size of the grid.

The reason for this is that I could not do it in the code. I do not know the height of each line because it is not certain that noise is allowed to wrap the word.

My problem is, when an AJAX action occurs and the Extended DataTable provides, then onload is not re-executed. How can I execute a javascript method after the Ajax request is complete?

Thank you

Do you have an extended date book or "height" attribute for that divisor I am applying a similar type in which the expanded datatable size should not exceed some fixed limit (600 px x 600px). Similarly in the case of individual columns, which are of fixed width (60px is called). I am clearly setting the "width" property for the rich: expanded and enriched: the column for the fixed dimension is so if the number of rows is greater, the scroll bar will appear. Now I want my data (which is a long string) to be wrapped in each cell, and the given column width is not greater than (60px), but not able to do this? Currently, the Extended DataTable trim the string for the first 60px and then puts it ... after that !! It would be great if you can provide some information on it.

Regards, KB


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -