syntax - Blogger template: Style blog post based on label -


I am trying to change the style of a blog post (for example the title changes color), related labels To post on the basis.

I'm a bit new to templating, so although I have the title & lt; H3 & gt; The element must add a class with the label, and then add my CSS rules.

So I came to know which would generate a proper list of labels separated from one place:

   

However, it appears that the evaluator does not follow me in class attribute like this:

   

From there, I found a half solution, obviously, I should use class Xp instead of class:

   

So now:
- How can I create this variable data: list_of_labels? (Originally to set a variable)
- Is there a complete description of template syntax?
- is there another way to go around this?

Thank you, JB

It should do this by using XML entities Bypass XML validation and where Blogger Functions can transfer them. Long term description:

  & amp; Lt; Div class = & amp; Quot; Post & lt; B: if cond = "data: post.labels" & gt; & Lt; B: Loop value = "data: Post.labels" var = "label" & gt; & Lt; Data: label.name & gt; & Lt; / Data: label.name & gt; & Lt; / B: Loop & gt; & Lt; / B: If & gt; & Amp; Quot; & Amp; Gt; & Lt; Data: post.body & gt; & Amp; Lt; / Div & amp; Gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -