select - How to wrap a CLI program in Python (keeping the interactivity)? -


I want to write a cover for an interactive CLI program (ASTERIER CLI).

Actually, I need to keep in touch with CLI (with tab-ending), but I want to filter the output of the asterisk so that only lines are shown to match the given pattern Able to

I tried) based approach, using popen.popen4 and inserting strings stdout_and_stderr and sys.stdin in read_fs, but it does not work in some way.

Can someone give me some good sign? Thank you very much, Andrea

Pexpect can be useful to you:

/ P>

Description from the webpage: "Pexpect is a Python module for dispersing child applications, controlling them and responding to expected patterns in their output. Pexpect automates interactive applications like SAS, FTP, password, Telnet etc. Pure Python. "


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -