search - SQL Server ContainsTable not finding partial matches -


I'm trying to use ContainsTable to return a ranked list of results

I am doing this fine when it gets the whole word, but it starts working for partial words. For example, if I search for 'ACU' then it does not seem to be 'Acquisition', I really need this to work with partial matches because it is useful to use "Likes" is not an option Because the results need to be weighted.

  Select Title Ranks. Join Course Course (Course, Carnite, 'ARQ') as rank, Course ID, Cortalila FRM TBL_LMS_CLICACLICRo  

Thanks

class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

In what scenario, do you have to stop using a prefix term in the section?

  Join INNER (Course, Cortite, '' ACK * '')  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -