reporting services - gaps between charts in Report Builder due to table beneath -


It looks more than a super user thing but I did not find a report builder or SSR tag there. If this is in the wrong place, then move!

When I prepare a report in Report Builder 2, I often have a chart at the top and then there is a table below. The problem I am facing is that some charts are blurred on the right It appears, due to the width of the table. I will have some chapters on one another quietly against each other, just as I had designed them, then again in the same row they will be pushed to align them on the right side of the table below, The difference will be and the chart on the right.

How can I "disconnect" the table from the chart, as if the chart does not care where the table ends, and they are only pressing between each other without any intervals < / P>

It is like this:

  [chart] [chart] [chart] [chart] [table ------------- --- -]  

And I want to:

  [chart] [chart] [chart] [chart] [table ----- - ----------]  

I found out that To decide Ta "way to simply add an additional column in the table and make it the drag that it takes the rest of the width of the chart above is white or transparent column of the background and border color so it is not visible. [Chart] [Chart] [Chart] [Table ---- Hidden Column - -]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -