qt - How to find global position of text cursor? -


I would like to execute an object in the position of the text cursor in one my problem is that only the text (character of the indicator) Defined by your situation.

How do I get a global status of QTextCursor ? Do I want to know the status of the text cursor, where I would like to open my QMenu

thanks to me, do I get more from QTextCursor Should use the object? Advance

I have never tried myself, but does not work? It should give you the position of the cursor in the viewport coordinates. After this, you can use the viewport to use the local situation globally.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -