php - How to force a browser to show the latest changes to a CSS file? -


I made some changes to the CSS file on a PHP site.

Changes do not appear
In any browser, I do not hold the CTRL key on it and the browser's refresh Click the button.

This means that most users are not going

I immediately change the css files (css file name How can I show the browser?

When adding a stylesheet, add a unique string as a query string. Here is an example

  & lt; Link href = "style.css? & Lt;? = Filemtime (" style.css ")? & Gt;" Rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" />  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -