javascript - prettyPhoto and Ajax-loaded content -


I am currently working on a small product display page which loads beautiful photo-enabled galleries through AJAX. The problem is that, beautifulPhotos does not work on images that started after loading the page. I understand that I need to restart beautifulness after new material load, but how? I have tried to add prettyPhoto.init (); The page that has returned to the code - which does not work

Here is the page I am working on:

I ended up looking for two solutions. First and foremost was putting this whole bit:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ("a [rel ^ = 'prettyphoto']"). PrettyPhoto () ;});  

In AJAX callback, not prettyPhoto.init (); The function I was calling earlier

There was some luck with using the API instead of the beautiful photo that I had to re-load again.

Hope this helps someone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -