java - Apache James as a transparent SMTP proxy? -


I'm thinking of building my own transparent SMTP proxy to process outgoing mails. I found that already it seems like what I want.

Can I use some headers to add and modify content to create a transparent SMTP proxy? Or should I go for pure?

James is a good fit for this kind of scenario. The good thing about this setup is that During mail processing, James will take care of all retries and other matches. Adding the header is trivial with the right merit.

I used James in the past to send personalized e-mails to bulk. Returning Mail by Processing (Bounce, Out of Office Notice) You can extend the behavior of your e-mail application.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -