How to build Boost-Libraries for iPhone -


Can someone tell me where a detailed guide can be found, iOS-device?

I have completely created lbs for scum and can use it in my project (on iPhone-simulator only). When creating a project for iPhone-Device, XCode gives me a warning: "The file does not belong to the required architecture" and some other errors.

Please help

Using a new version of Xcode using the iPhone Static Library Project template Start the project. Then import the source and header, and the compile result should be an iPhone compatible static library


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -