Getting character from the Unicode code-point - C++ -


I have two questions.

1 - I get unicode code-points and how do I get this character connected to the code-point? Something like this:

  int code_point = 0xD24; Four * chr = (four *) code_point;  

But the above code fails to throw exceptions.

2 - Suppose code-point is stored in a file and I read the code-point for the string, how do I convert it to a valid Unicode string?

I'm looking for a forum independent solution, any help would be great!

Have you seen this project? According to the site,

ICU is a mature, widely used composite of C / C ++ and Java libraries, which provides unicode and globalization support for software applications. ICU is widely portable and offers the same results across all platforms and between C / C ++ and Java software.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -