Can I use the Oxygene free command line compiler to develop open source code? -


I just downloaded the oxygen free command line compiler, and tried to read the EULA, which I do not quite understand Found. There was a section about compiled programs and redistribution, but I did not really understand what it meant, as I was older to talk about the actual package I bought and installed, and I There was nothing to do with compiled programs using the compiler. I am not sure if I can post the EULA here because it can also be subject to my copyright, so I apologize for that inconvenience too.

So can I use the compiler to write open source programs and libraries?

You can not write open source programs and libraries only.

The compiler is free as a free beer: you can be drunk with it too. This means that you also allow (and sell) commercial applications with the free command line compiler.

So it's fun :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -