c# - Multiple Left Outer Joins in LinqToSql? -


Is it possible to accomplish something like this? Linqtosql?

  Select * Exclude table T1 from external table 2 on T2 T2 .foreignKeyID = t1.id on left external join table 3 T3 T3 .foreignKeyID = t1.id  

I can work with both using this dataload option or joining syntax. But the problem is that whenever I add one to the other left, connecting the linkctal query with multiple SQL statements, instead of having to participate in the underlying SQL in the other left.

Therefore, resulting in a query like the above, there is a SQL call with a dozen 2 instead of a SQL call.

What are my other options? I can use a scene in DB, but now I am responsible for creating a hierarchy from a flattened list, which is a reason to use an ORM in the first place.

Note that T2 and T3 1 are with MT relationships. Is it possible that Linux should ask them efficiently and return the hierarchy?

I do not think this is likely to correct your problem because your parent unit table Has more than one connection:

  select table * to t1 on the external join table 2 on T2 on the T2 .foreignKeyID = T1.id T3 External joining table at 3 T 3 left .foreignKeyID = t1.id  

This is like a person with many children and many vehicles:

Say T1 person

  id str 1 me  

is called

  PK Foreign KYID ARA 1 Boy B1 Girl  

Say T3 vehicles are

  PK Foreign Kayid ARA 1 Ferrari B1 Porsche  

Your result is set:

MY BAI FERRARI I GIRL FERRARI ME BOY PORSCH MY MADY PORSHAHA

I'm failing to see how this is useful query (even in SQL).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -