asp.net - .Net Framework Data Provider not found on host -


I have a working site using Linq to Entities on the MySQL database. Last night I created MySQL Connector 6.0 for .NET Was installed, and all was good on my local machine. I think that there is some GAC for migration to the host on the host now. Do anyone know what files I have to transfer and let me know about my web What should be done in config?

1) On the host machine, the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 should be installed.
2) Your application should be using MySql.Data.dll and MySql.Data.Entity.dll (for example, keep them in the bin folder of your application).
3) ADO The net provider should be registered in the application configuration file, such as:

  & lt; System.data & gt; & Lt; DbProviderFactories & gt; & Lt; Remove invariant = "MySql.Data.MySqlClient" /> & Lt; Add name = "MySQL data provider" invariant = "MySql.Data.MySqlClient" Description = "Net Framework Data Provider for MySQL" type = "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientFactory, MySql.Data, version = 6.0.4.0, culture = Neutral, public token = c5687fc88969c44d "/> & Lt; / DbProviderFactories & gt; & Lt; /system.data>  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -