SOAP service in Django with soaplib -


Hello I am looking to create a SOAP service within my Django app, but some hits have come up. First of all, I have been able to successfully follow the SoapLipi Hello World tutorial (Google "Soap Lib Hello World" because I can only use 1 hyperlink because this is my first question) using a CheryPy WSGI server to run the service , And initiate a SOAP request to the Soap Libin Client.

I am having trouble converting a service into a service through Django. I am currently using the DejaGuo Development Server.

Viewing the page with a Django error in the browser or creating a SOAP request using http: // localhost: 8000 / hello_world / or Soap Lib Client:

Tried the hello_world_service in module foo.views. The error was: 'hello_world_service' is not a special property of 'module' object

Obviously urls.py is matching exactly, But linked to that Django Snippet I, Hello_world_service should not be visible.

I think that I am missing in the last phase and any knowledge will really be helpful.

Thank you, Marcus

According to the link snippet that you have, your The view.py file should contain the following line:

  hello_world_service = HelloWorldService ()  

This map HelloWorldService An example is the name for the name in the urls.py file, named Hello_World_service .

If that is included in that line, then there will actually be a scene that name - the URL displayer should be able to find it.

Hope it does,

Rob


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -