Smarty PHP/template output problem -


I have an issue on this page.

 For  ($ i = 0; $ main night [$ i]! = ''; $ I ++) {$ query = mysql_query ("Choose ... from ... ou id = $ i") or die (mysql_error ()); While ($ tmp = mysql_fetch_assoc ($ query) $$ some [] = $ tmp; } $ Smarty- & gt; Assign ('content'. $ I, $ some); }  

I can do it manually

  {section name = i loop = $ stuff1} ..... {/ section} { Section name = I loop = $ stuff2} ..... {/ section}  

but not really good way.

How just put your "content" into an array?

  $ stuff = arrray (); ($ I = 0; $ main [$ i]! = ''; $ I ++) {$ query = mysql_query ("Choose ... from ... where id = $ i") or die (mysql_error () ); While ($ tmp = mysql_fetch_assoc ($ query) $$ some [] = $ tmp; } $ Luggage [] = $ some; } $ Smarty- & gt; Assign ('content', $ accessories);  

Then you can just loop on the stuff in the template.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -