Python TCP stack implementation -


Is there a Python library that enforces a standalone TCP stack?

I can not use the normal Dragon Socket Library because I'm getting a stream of packets on the socket (I'm being tunnelled on this socket). When I receive a TCP SYN packet addressed to a specific port, I want to accept the connection (a sync-send one) and then get data sent by the other end (appropriately ack'ing).

I was hoping that some types of TCP stacks were already written which I could use. any idea? I have used lwip in the past for C project - anything in the dragon would be correct with those lines.

You do not say which platform you are working on, but if you are on Linux If I'm working, then I'll return an IP packet as a real network interface to the kernel so that the kernel can do all that TCP stuff.

How does this (for example) works - it receives raw IP packets on UDP or TCP and brings them back to the kernel on the tune / null interface.

I think there is a tune / tap interface for windows which was developed for windows for the Open VPN port.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -