performance - Hibernate Unable to Start On Large-Scale Database -


I am using Hibernate + HSQLDB on my desktop, which is to develop a database adapter for my application. . For reasons of heritage, the ID is prepared by the app as a wire. All were working fine.

Now, we have a pre-data database, which has more than one lakh records. To be in hibernation, some changes (such as identifiers were too long) on ​​the side, but nothing was big.

That is, till I can not find this problem. When I try to start my application on a preproduction server, then hibernation begins to be a gazaville query that ultimately ends in an out-of-face error: Java heap space. Maximizing the heap is not helping

I have disabled the C3PO cache settings and disabled hibernate HBM 2W. Otto. I do not know why this question is doing, and I do not know how to disable them.

Can someone help me ??????

To bring you curiously, in hibernation, said. So when you load the first object, hibernate starts to bring all related objects too.

You have to set all unnecessary connections at fetch = LAZY .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -