orm - Strongly typed .net -> sql data access? -


I know what I want, but is not sure about the name and the necessary equipment, so here goes. ..

I have some different SQL tables.

I need a tool that generates objects in my .net project for each table, in each column a property of this object. (I.e. strongly typed, no data)

I want to be able to select, insert, update, and delete methods in my .NET project and possibly add the item (i.e. 'Person')) method which it is inserted into the SQL table.

I'm not sure whether this data is an access layer, and an object-relational mapping or SQL to linux, or both wart.

Any advice appreciated.

From LINQ to SQL, and many other ORMs what all you need is that I believe in all That's even if you want to go to ORM Root. Personally, I'm OK with LINQ alone with SQL, I am generating my organizations using LINQ from SQL Classes Designer. I like to use the IQueryable extension methods on LINQ syntax, but this is more of a personal choice. However, to insert and delete, you have to use data reference methods.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -