language agnostic - Access control lists -


I've been on roll-base access control lists for an upcoming project and I'm having some problems That's how it will work for me.

I have seen that in the examples, they always talk about allowing and denying the specific functions of a controller / model. For example: group "visitor" can read post, "member", read and edit , and "admin" Create, read, update, delete near .

These things seem a bit global for me. In my own situation (adjusting for this example) , there will be a large number of groups, each of which only Edit which can post a certain category (or some other criteria).

The only way I can think of it working for me is to create a new AOC for each category:

  posts_cat: 1 < / Code> 

and then give them all access individually (which may be the royal piston for administrators who should reach everyone)

How does the ACL pattern like this Do situations cover? What are the better ways?

I will eventually implement it using Cake in PHP, so examples using PHP are welcome, but this is not required!

An option is such a rule:

< P> Allow ('your_role', 'edit_post', 'format'); ('Your_role', 'edit_post', 'category1');

Or you can create an attribute-based access control (which is based on a role). He is allowing roles to perform an action based on an object (in a detailed understanding).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -