javascript - shift-reload in FF gives unexpected results -


I change the img.src and Tags are currently expected to work only in Firefox (FF 3.5.3, Mac OS X 10.5.5), so cross-browser compatibility is not a problem (however).

When the page loads for the first time, or loaded in a new window or tab, all work as expected, and cache behavior does not seem to be a problem on simple reload; However, if I try to force it to reload from shift-reload, I get a problem. Although the images are pre-loaded, preloaded images for animation are not available for the browser, which then attempts to load every new img.src from the server.

Am I seeing here in a browser bug, or is there some buggy in my code that I can not see? This is my first shot in implementing a JS class, so there can be a lot of things that I do not understand.

Any insights gathered here will be welcomed intelligently. You can see what I'm talking about:

thanks

When you reload, you are asking to reload the browser - not the cache.

So it should not be surprised that you are receiving the picture from the server.

The images can be loaded in javascript before the following code:

  img = new image (); Img.src = "your / image / path";  

If you want to load images before using them that can help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -