java - Should I go 3D for my game? If so, how far and any good tutorials? -


I have been working on Java simulation games for some time (remaking theme hospitals in my own way) now Until, I have done everything in 2D using intersections and circles. How do I do 3D in Java, but have seen some tutorials, got coke and code, but I am sure if I have to use this then I have to use it. My idea was either 3D simple, as is in flat 3D or real 3D, which would be a lot of work, more difficult. I really wanted to hear the general thoughts of people when I went to 3D. Here is a video of my progress a few months ago (). 2D graphics are rather uncomfortable I want to make some more progress, although I do not know that I should develop in 2D, if I want to finally go to 3D.

Besides, I do not know how hard 3D would be. Ideally, I want 3D to be rotationally complete. I know that this is relatively ambitious, but I will be systematized for the circles and sections instead of the blocked people and the objects

thanks

< Div>

class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

use!

I do not think "real 3D" to the theme hospital You only need one image for each orientation (if you want the user to select the instructions to see 4 in the original form), and each object just fold your vertical raster line by 45 degrees and your code is more like OpenGL To make complexity without any 3D format, make your objects 3D (and to pull up from neighboring cells).

I hope I made my point clear; otherwise please ask :)

OK, so I did not clarify myself - just like expected :) I'm not even an expert, sorry. What I called "turn" above is called "shear" (at least in jim) The basic idea is to create a 3D view without actually making 3D - like you want to draw a 3D cube on paper. It may be that one (validly quite ugly) example can help:

This is not 3D - there is no coordinate in the required three-dimensional space - only Bitmaps to create a consistent look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -