How to use Terminal Services EasyPrint from a Server 2003 client -


I am trying to

I have noticed that there is an RDP 6.1 client for XP client I could not find it to install on the server 2003 box.

I was able to install the RDP 6.0 client for Server 2003. However, it seems that EasyPrint is not really working in this case because we are seeing that the printer without local drivers is not being redirected to the remote desktop.

Information on the web is disputed to some extent. Are we trying possible? if yes. Any suggestions on how to work from a client on a server 2003 workstation?

This will be for you :-) Kim


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -