excel - Spreadsheet: Count Repeated Values In A Column -


I am not particularly knowledgeable about spreadsheet wrangling, so I can use some assurance with a simple problem I am

I have a column of year worth which I am sorting. I want to find quantity per year (read: number of duplication of value each year). I want to chart the values ​​I said I am not sure how this happens, It seems that I should be able to do something, but I am probably wrong.

I am using Apple's number '08, but if possible, a common solution that many people can use. >

Thanks in advance!

You should use the countif () function:

I counted it How many hours do I work for every upcoming version of my iPhone app? I was doing (), but you just want countif ().

See the N4-N6 cell here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -