condition - Assembly language je jump function -


I'm trying to find the assembly language function "j" online. I have read that J is jumping to the right and that is what I want.

Please tell me.

P> BTW, I am using NASM if it makes any difference.

Assume that you want to check ex is equal to 5 < / Code>, and perform different actions based on the outcome of that comparison. In each other words, a statement.

 ; ... some code ... CMP EX, 5J.IF_tra; If the comparison is false, then the code is run to run. Jmp Short .end_if .if_true:; Code to run if the comparison is true then it goes here. .end if:    ; ... some code ...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -