c# - WPF in a browser and printing -


Can WPF be hosted in a web browser? if so, how? (I think that as I have seen some examples of this.)

is hosted in the web browser, while what is printing support?

What is the lack of using a WPF browser?

My company is looking for a rich web app forum that they will not choose Silverlight because it reduces any printing requirements (at least as far as I understand). One of Adobe's solutions is the main reason why it supports printing.

Most of the applications written for the browser (if not all) will be used internally by my company (i.e., we control computers and browsers). (We want to use the browser for easier deployment.)

have you checked out (XML Browser Applications)?

Major drawbacks I am aware of the security of concern when some of my colleagues were developing an XBAP product, they often went into problems with security, because the XBAP model is very strict.

I can not answer the print, but I think there may be a problem in security considerations.

Hope I was able to help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -