c# - WCF Serialization & Interfaces -


What do I mean to implement solid implementation? Even if I am using svcutil with R / R, in which my entites (where IMyInterface is defined) are included. I have not received any error but it changes the list (IMI interface) in the list and I can not distill it on the client

Error: changed the list to the list (IMyInterface)

Regards

_Eric

< P> In short, yes. You will need to return a type of interface that implements the interface. While passing the interface there is nothing to be serial, there is no object to break and cross the wire, only the list of properties and the need to implement those methods.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -