c# - PDF Binary Display on Page -


I have a binary store in a SQL Server table, I have PDF files in it (in binary), what do I want Does a "DIV" display a PDF on a webpage? I do not want the user to open an open so that it opens in Acrobat Reader. I need a small thumbnail that they click and opens a model window with the PDF document displayed as a picture. Does anyone know how to get it or if there is any component available to do this?

In the browser, the PDF will send you & lt; Object & gt; or & lt; Embed & gt; will be required to use the html tag.

You can point to the use of a PDF file URL to display.

If you are not able to link PDFs to a browser somewhere else in a binary store, you will need to create a page (or http-handler) to obtain binary data file content, so it's a URL Can be linked through the medium. Take a look at serving the file using "Response.Binarywrite".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -