c# - How can I put files in the user's local application data folder in a setup project? -


I am working with a Visual Studio 2008 - if you want to include it, then use several special folders Access the files inside I do not see in the list is a user's local data data folder. Do any files have to be inserted into the file from within the VS 2008 Setup project?

When I was the challenge, I made it:

  • A class library assistant project has been created.

  • The system was added. Config.install.exe reference.

  • A new class processed from the system was added. Configuration. Install

  • To copy the files written to the override of the installed method

In the setup project, the above project output Targeted in the Applications folder and -

Opted Assistant Project Output in Custom Actions (Install Group) application folder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -