c# - How an AJAX application informs client the events fired in server? -


How does the AXX application written in an ASXNET AXX show the client removed the event in the server? I meant that some applications like Gmail have come up with a new email, then Gmail tells the customer how much I am interested in how the update panel is used in ASP.NET AJAX. I know that UpdatePanel has a trigger property, but it does not control the events of my own classes only.

Ajax applications constantly check server state to achieve this effect, they always appear in the form of clients Work in and can not receive requests from the server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -