apache - suPHP upgrade causing 500 internal server error -


I have a yum update my server every night last night, suPHP updated in the latest version: October 16 01:25:43 Updated: mod_suphp-0.7.1-1.el5.art.x86_64

This update is to throw a 500 internal server error to my website Caused the cause. The one that I have been able to find, I need to include the last two lines in quotation marks in my suphp.conf file, which I did. But after the restart of Apache, I still get the error 500. None of my files or directories is set to 777, so this issue is either not whether anyone else knows what has changed in the new SUPHP release Will not my configuration work anymore? Thank you. Log file logfile = / var / log / suphp.log; Loglevel loglevel = warning; User Apache is running as webserver_user = I = here:

  Apache; All scripts must keep the path in the docort. The path of chroot () before executing the script; Chroot = / mychroot; Security option allow_file_group_writeable = false allow_file_other_writeable = false allow_directory_group_writeable = false allow_directory_others_writeable = false; Check wheter script is within DOCUMENT_ROOT check_ vhost_docroot = true; Send small error messages to browser errors; _to_browser = true; Path environment variable env_path = / bin: / usr / bin; Set, octal notation umask = 0022; Min uid min_uid = 500; Min GID min_gid = 500; Use the correct permissions for Mod_userdir sites handle_userdir = true [handler]; Headler for PHP-Script; X-httpd-php = php: / usr / bin / php-cgi php5-script = "php: / usr / bin / php-cgi  

I use nuclear rocket turtles repo

I have decided to do the following The row has been deprecated, so I had to delete it: handle_userdir = true


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -