Visual Studio - Website Vs Web Project -


I was already involved in very classic ASP based websites, so when it was transferred to ASP.NET, Because it is very similar because it is very similar. I am thinking of starting a new project and thinking that I should re-evaluate my processes.

I am reading the best part of a day on the difference between a web project and a website.

I understand the differences, though they feel like this. My biggest difference is that, a project has already been compiled, but another person responded that a general website could also be compiled as an option.

My question is really moving forward, will Microsoft support both for a long time or a "get" effect / is going normal?

I would have thought (though nothing) the benefit of pre-compilation in a project is for speed, but if I can also before compiling a website, does it make any kind of profit Rejects

I think that I will get a lot of comfort by using whatever I have for years - but am I really losing anything? At the end of the day, when I finished writing the site and handed it over to the client, is there any advantage over the other?

I was also thinking, if I ever make the wrong choice, can you make changes between them?

Hopefully no one is fake, only one other post I have been discussing direct direct differences, I believe that I know them and ask for the difference between post-project and so on.

The biggest difference between me is the connection between the pages. In the website project, each page is essentially just a small project that can be compiled or separated separately from the remaining pages in the application. The entire project in the web application is compulsorily compiled into a single DLL. This class is equivalent to the library project

Just like I like web application just because it reduces the amount of thinking I have to do while working with the project. For most situations, I can treat such as I would use any other class library.

I have some other differences mentioned in your post

  • You can make live edits of Web sites project on a deployed server. Just open the file, make one edit, and the next time the page is visited, it will be compiled again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -