vb.net - Spreadsheet from DataTable -


In my app, I am downloading a spreadsheet from FTP, moving data from the spreadsheet into the datatable,

And, on a few terms, email a new spreadsheet (1 is one of the few lines in the spreadsheet).

My problem is creating a spreadsheet that will be mailed. How would I like to add a line to the datatable (originally downloaded from the spreadsheet) in the spreadsheet that is being mailed to. Add

  DS Tables (0). (Worksheet.range (Workable.Ros (i)) - 1)  

I have found this time, but it is not working. Workable is dataable where lines of spreadsheets were copied. DS is a dataset where I am putting rows in a specific selection. I am quite convinced that I can simplify the flow of data by eliminating datatalls or datasets.

To eliminate any confusion, I am using VB 2005 - I wish I could use 2008 for this, LINQ makes such a lot easier ...

This can help you do this.

See Live ASP .NET (C # and VB) "Data from Grid Excel Two" Samples There are more samples - some of which may prove useful. -

Disclaimer: I am the owner of SpreadsheetsGuide LLC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -