unc - Hide CMD window after using START to run a network application -


I have an application that is running on a network. I need to be able to run this application from a batch file, and it has ended using:

  push \\ server \ folder start / wait program.exe  

where the message is saying ...

 
\\ server \ folder cmd.EXE was started as the current path in the form of current directory . UNC paths are not supported. Defaults to the Windows directory.

... this works fine, but the CMD insists on the window. I know that there is a waiting / wait, but it appears that if I use I wait, then I can get the program to run successfully if I delete / wait, then be able to start me successfully There are strange errors from the program.

What else could I try?

If you want to hide it while running the program, you can minimize it to / MIN can also use the ultimate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -