ssis - How to export tables from sql server to ms access on the fly? -


I would like to publish some data from a SQL Server 2k to the msaccess database. I want to do this, for example, a data supply table is given, for example:

  tablenameOnServer | Pathaprub ------------------------------------------------- ----- Clients | D: \ data \ Pub1 \ ClientData1.mdb command | D: \ OtherData \ Pub \ Sales.mdb  

The given MDB file should be created (or blank one course is copied) and the script should be created every time the script is run. / P>

I definitely do not need a full-blown solution, but there are some indications that where to start, it is very welcome. I thought I would use SSIS for this, but new to this and I like to know when I start best to avoid loss of time:

  • Do I use C # and to manipulate and make the packages in code?
  • Or what should I do best? Is SSIS obviously a stir?

In any case: Some points will be welcomed to start me ...

Update: This question is about publishing data, Therefore it can be sent to it, for example CD is not about connecting it to a SQL server.

The easiest solution is to simply link the SQL server table to Access. Then you can see the data in realtime.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -