smtp - Sending e-mail in large numbers -


I am developing an application that needs to be notified on a regular basis (weekly) users (approximately 1800)

I consider gmail but it has a 500 match in the 24 policy, Google Groups does not have an API, I have my About web hosting company (bloostost), they do not return with enough answers (they do not mention the exact number that I can send daily)

Any suggestions are great

thanks

Email sending large-scale email to your web host Permission should be, and should facilitate the establishment of reverse DNS etc. on your SMTP server, because it is not uncommon for the Web? In my opinion 1800 mails are relatively low.

Shoban mentioned as an email marketing provider is probably the best choice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -