php - Convert only certain xml characters to their HTML entities (&#nnn;) -


I have a problem where I have such a html

  & lt; P & gt; Taiwan is incomplete business, eventually "reunion" ... a communication lift; / P & gt;  

In that text string, I & lt; And> from & amp; Lieutenant; And ^ gt;

However, I would like to change the quotation around "integration" and it is in release.

You must write your own htmlentities () replacement function The easiest way to implement HTMLentities (possibly) And then & lt;

You may also be interested in Markdown, do whatever you are trying to do for yourself, and can fit your needs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -