Multiple data binding properties on ASP.NET usercontrol -


How can I have a database that can have multiple properties in my usercontrol? For a single property I have found that the DefaultBindingProperty feature is the trick, but I do not know how to get the database with multiple properties.

I had 2 properties of data-tracked user controls, such as empty eval expressions.

  & lt; Uc3: PickDate id = "txtCutOffDate" runat = "server" selectedDate = '& lt;% # Eval ("CutOffDate")% & gt; Text = '& lt;% # Eval ("CutOffDate")% & gt; Required fields = "incorrect" textbox length = "100" tooltippad = "cutoffdate" validation group = "update val /"  

There was a cutoffdata data field, which binds to both the selected controls and the text properties of the payment control.

Hope it helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -